Technology News latest news,cricket news,indian news,daily news,live news,business news,bollywood news,news website

American Tower Corporation sale of 1,350 of its communications towers in Tanzania

American Tower Corporation

American Tower Corporation is for towers for wireless and broadcast companies. Thay gives information for investors, career opportunities, tower site finder.This corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in leasing of space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. American Tower Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.

ATC  sale of 1,350 of its communications towers in Tanzaniawhich will be accomplished through its subsidiary company Airtel Tanzania will be completed by the first half of 2016.From a business standpoint, American Tower is in a buyers market made up entirely of B2B transactions. AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile make up 85% of revenue, with the other 15% coming from numerous smaller, international service providers. There is no bargaining power on the supply side, because American Tower provides an identical service that American Tower’s main competitor, Crown Castle.

American Tower Corp. (NYSE:AMT) Q4 2015 Earnings Call. February 26, 2016 8:30 am ET. Executives. Leah C. Stearns – Senior Vice President, Treasurer and Investor Relations


Leave a Comment

Menu Title
web counter
web counter