Details about top 10 medical Colleges
When a student starts medical career they also search the program that best suit your needs.We discuss Some colleges this also offer different degree in medical science, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels also.When a students go for different degrees its like MBBS, MS, BDS, MD, MDS etc.When a student decided they doing Medical course they also choosing the correct medical college as only well trained doctors are capable enough to take the responsibility of a life. Thorough knowledge and precise training make a successful doctor. We discuss about the top ten medical schools in this world.Medical degrees is the most important degree so you need to know details of college which college is batter for the degree .In this world a successful doctor value is very big.
Top 10 medical School Details in This world
1. Harvard University Medical School: Harvard Medical School (HMS) .This is the third oldest medical school of U.S.A. This college made by Dr. John Warren, Benjamin Waterhouse and Aaron Dexter on September 19, 1782. It was Waterhouse Benjamin, who first introduced the small pox vaccine in U.S. Thereafter 15 researchers from the school have had the chance to work for projects that won Nobel Prizes, while they were at school. There are 11, 000 faculty members in total, who actively work to advance further to address the emerging health care needs of people the world over.
2. University of Cambridge’s School of Clinical Medicine: Located in London, the School of Medicine, University of Cambridge has been ranked and No.2 in the list of best medical colleges across the world. A promoter of patient centred learning, the institute widely encourages research in fields of biomedical sciences, etc. It started way back in 1540 and was the first to measure blood pressure directly. It helped medical science unravel the complexities of DNA and it is also accredited with the discovery of monoclonal antibodies. Over time it has advanced itself very well to become one of the U.K’s finest medical centres, with an international repute for its treatment, research and teaching.
3. Yale School of Medicine: The Yale School of Medicine was founded way back in 1810 and is a renowned for its biomedical research, education as well as health care services. It has been recognized most for its Child Study Centre, which was founded in 1911. Also the Yale Cancer centre features among the 41 comprehensive centres that are designated by National Cancer institute. What sets it apart from the others is its unique curriculum, called Yale system of medical education, which promotes education through small seminars, conferences and tutorial settings that inculcates a sense of self evaluation and independent thinking.
4. Medical School of University College of London: Always ranked well among the top 25 universities in the world, ULC Medical School is well known for its research in the field of biomedical sciences. It’s exemplary of how well academia and health care, the two correlated forces when integrated as a single whole, can ensure better services to the medical world. It was founded in1987 and admits 330 students per year for the MBBS course and it also offers various other graduate and post graduate programs.
5. Imperial College of London: Officially known as the imperial College of science, technology and Medicine, it is currently a public research university that specializes in science, business, engineering and medicine. It was formerly a constituent college of the federal University of London, but in 2007, it became fully independent, marking its 100th anniversary. Today it supports around 13,500 full time students and an academic and research staff of around 3,500 people. It derives maximum share of its income from research.
6. University of Oxford Medical School:The University of Oxford, Medical School was established just recently in 1936. Nestling in England, it is one of the oldest Universities of the country and it often competes with the Imperial College of London. It offers a wide range of degrees in the various medical science divisions it has, including, neuroscience, clinical embryology, diagnostic imaging and much more. Although it has expanded in recent years, yet it remains relatively smaller, allowing its students to have close knit relation with their staff members.
7. The University of Chicago’s Prtizker School of Medicine: The Prtizker School of Medicine is doctorate granting unit of the Biological Science of the University of Chicago. Located on the main campus in Hyde Park, it matriculated its first class in 1927. Their strength lies in AIDS research publications and women’s health. Almost 20 percent of the students have taken up combined degree programs with other division like the School of Social Sciences or even the onsite Booth School of Business. The School’s proudest moments have come when 11 individuals affiliated with it have gone on to win the Nobel Prize.
8. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): MIT is a private research university based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It has five schools and one college, with 32 academic departments in total. Although its early emphasis was solely on applied technology at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, it was over passage of time that its focus shifted to scientific research. In the year 2011-2012, it enrolled 4384 undergraduates and around 6,510 graduates. 77 Nobel Laureates are affiliated with MIT and it employees around 1000 faculty members.
9. California Institute of Technology: Commonly well known by the name Caltech, The California Institute of Technology is a private research university based in Pasadena, California. It has six academic departments with maximum emphasis on engineering and science. The 240 acre campus of the college is located 18 km northeast of downtown Los Angeles. First founded as the preparatory and vocational school in 1891, it was later in 1921 that it assumed the name it still bears.
10. Columbia University: Rated as the 10th best medical school in the world, the Columbia University is a private Ivy League research university based in New York. It was established in 1920s and had four basic divisions, including, College of Physicians and Surgeons, College of Dental medicine, Maliman School of Public Health and School of Nursing. It features amongst America’s nine Colonial Colleges that were founded before the American Revolution took place. Today it operates through 7 global centres, placed in Amman, Istanbul, Paris, Beijing, etc.
- Top Tips for Effective Email Marketing
- Top Digital Marketing Strategies For Business
- Osteopathy:Top Health Care Career Choice
- Top 5 Largest Bank Details in US
- Top 10 Most Successful Companies in American
- US Top Rated Universities List in 2017
- TOP 5 MAGENTO THEMES FREE YOU CAN USE IN 2017
- Top 10 Most Haunted Places in the UK
- Top 10 Most Popular Smartphones in USA 2017
- Top 10 Online Shopping Sites In World
- USA:Top House Foreclosures Sites
- TOP 10 MOBILE APP FOR BUSINESS IDEAS
- iOS App Developers:Top Best Tools
- ONLINE BUSINESS : TOP ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS IN 2017
- The Top Best Things About Health Guide