Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition Launched at Rs. 11,499
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note smartphone Thursday opened the Wooden Edition in India .Lenovo Vibe K4 Note smartphone Priced at Rs. 11,499, This new Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition is now obtainable to buy via Amazon India. This Chinese company also declare that it has sold 750,000 units of the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note in India so far.
This Vibe K4 Note soloist sold is grand Envisage that the company in April declare that it sold 500,000 units of the Vibe K4 Note in India since January. That means This company sold 250,000 units of the K4 Note in less than 3 months in the country. To recall, This Vibe K4 Note bundle with Ant VR virtual reality headset at launch in January was priced at Rs. 13,299.
This is maximal highlight of the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is it comes with a feature called TheaterMax which can convert regular content to its immersive VR counterpart. Powered by Lenovo Virtual Reality (VR) technology, This idea is to give users a virtual very large screen.Lenovo announces Vibe S1
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note smartphone run Android 6.0 Marshmallow with a light-version of the company’s Vibe UI skin on top, This dual-SIM dual-4G Lenovo K4 Note bears a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) and also have IPS display with a pixel density of 401ppi, and also have a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. This is is made by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC, This is also combined with 3GB of DDR3 RAM. This Vibe K4 Note bears aalso have a 13-megapixel rear camera with also have a PDAF autofocus, an f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash, severally it haves a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. This Vibe K4 Note also comes with 16GB of in-built storage it has also have a expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB). This smart phone has also 9.1-mm thick Lenovo Vibe K4 Note weighs 158 grams, This smartphone also sports a 3300mAh battery with also have fast charging support.Lenovo has launched its Vibe X3 smartphone
Lenovo K5 Note- 64-bit octa-core processor and Mali-T860 GPU
Lenovo Phab Launched.
Lenovo-the A7000 Turbo in India.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus upcoming smartphone
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo with 5,000mAh battery now available
LENOVO VIBE X3 FULL REVIEW-priced at roughly Rs. 31,000
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Coming Now
- Lenovo Launch : Lenovo P2 with 5100mAh Battery Coming soon
- Why Is Lenovo K6 Note The Most Trending Thing Now
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Phab2 Pro With RAM 4GB And 16 MP Primary Camera
- Lenovo Launch: Lenovo Phab 2 With 2GB RAM And 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo ZUK Edge to be appeared Next Week
- Lenovo K6 Power This Is Launch In Market With 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Goes on Sale
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India priced Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India
- Lenovo Launched Lenovo A Plus, Lenovo P2 Smartphones
- Lenovo Launched K6, K6 Power, and K6 Note
- Lenovo Launched IdeaCentre Y710 Cube, IdeaCentre AIO Y910 Gaming PCs
- Secure Zone feature coming on Lenovo Vibe K5
- Lenovo Air 13 Pro Is a Competitor New Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air