Lenovo launch the” Moto M” alongside the Lenovo P2 in China on Tuesday, however even before the event begins, This company has listed the Moto M smartphone on its website. This Moto M smartphone’s priced at CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 19,700), and it also comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back and also have an 8-megapixel front camera.
This Moto M smartphone’s launch now gold colour option is listed on the company’s China site. It retains the capsule-like camera module at the back seen on most Moto smartphones these days. This Moto M also have a full metal unibody design with antenna bands running on the top and bottom edges. This Moto M smartphone’s volume and power buttons are on the right edge, and the navigation buttons are also fitted on screen. Because the fingerprint sensor is housed right below the camera capsule, the Moto logo has shifted to the bottom of the device.
Moto M Display And Memory Details
This listing has gone live soon after the promotional images were leaked. The design and build pretty much resonates with what has been leaked earlier. As for specifications, This Moto M sports mid-range specifications with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display. This Moto M made by a 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM. This Moto M smartphone also offers 32GB of inbuilt storage, but no details about storage expansion have been provided.
This Moto M also have a 16-megapixel rear camera with have dual-LED flash, and PDAF. This Moto M also have a 8-megapixel front sensor for video chats and selfie photography. The smartphone inbuilt a 3050mAh battery to keep the lights on, and this smartphone also comes with support for fast charging. The listing claims that the Moto M comes with a double layer nano-coating to protect it from drizzle, spills and splashes.
This Moto M full specifications are present official, This company still may have withheld some information for the big stage. As mentioned, the Lenovo P2 and the Moto M are expected to be declare officially.
Moto M Full Specification
- Motorola Released : Motorola Moto G5 And Motorola Moto G5 Plus Full Specification
- Motorola Launch : Moto G5 Price And Features Details
- General Motors:Invest $1 billion in U.S. and thousands of information technology jobs
- Motorola Launch : Motorola Moto M metal-clad smartphone With 4GB RAM
- Moto M launch:With 3050mAh Battery
- Moto Z Series Launch in India October 4
- Moto Z Play First Impressions
- Moto E3 Launch in India on September 19
- Moto E3 Power Goes on Sale With 3500mAh Battery
- Moto Z Play Specifications, features
- Motorola Moto E3
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus top-end smartphone Specifications
- Motorola trademarks Moto Z, launch June 9
- Motorola Moto G4 to now launch on May 17.
- Motorola Moto X