Facebook rolls out a new look for Messenger
Now facebook has announced major changes to the all users start conversations in its Messenger app.This is the latest version of Messenger will feature a new Homes creen which shows up when users open this app.The Home screen shows favourite contacts by name and image this is very nice , as well as the most recent sent and received messages.
Thwe news that Messenger for Android users can now use this app for SMS, Now Facebook announced this morning a new look for its mobile messaging app that aims to offer more than just a simple list of recent conversations. While those will remain at the top of the screen, they’ll now be followed by new sections showing your Favorite contacts, friends’ birthdays, and an “Active Now” section.
This new Messenger latter area will help you see who’s currently online by placing a green dot next to the friend’s name, as you’re familiar with from the desktop site’s chat sidebar. And you can tap a “See All” link to see everyone available via chat.This Messenger Favorites section will highlight those you message with the most, Facebook says, and is meant to act as a shortcut to starting new conversations with those friends.
Facebook Already lights up our phones with notifications on our birthdays, and now Messenger wants to increase that. Of course, it also makes sense that Facebook would add this, given that prompting people to wish friends a happy birthday can increase engagement with its app at a time when many people are using mobile messaging more, and Facebook’s social network less.Messenger new sections are able to be accessed by pressing a new “Home” button to the left of Calls, Groups, People and Me in the bottom navigation.
Now Facebook says it’s making these changes to make it “very simpler and easier” for all users to start conversations. But the company wants Messenger to be more than just an “inbox,” too, it notes – it has been expanding what Messenger is capable of, ranging from the introduction of bots to being a tool to chat with businesses.
- Facebook:FB New Virtual Chat Rooms For User
- Facebook update : points fake news feeds
- Facebook : Now 2 billion users
- Facebook New Products: Help individuals find neighborhood news
- Facebook Launches New 'Order Food' Feature for Mobile and Web
- Guide For Using Facebook Business
- Facebook trumpeted chat bots
- Facebook: Town Hall tool to discover nearby authority
- Facebook restrict developer from utilizing information for reconnaissance
- Facebook PPC advertising - 400 million worldwide
- Facebook:Promoting your company blog
- Facebook:Launched A New Tool For Security
- The US border officials are checking the Facebook profiles of immigrants before allowing them into the country
- Facebook Declare Live Video Is Coming Soon to Desktops And Laptoop
- Facebook’s new app Lifestage turns bios into video profiles only for teens