Advertising on YouTube
There are several ways to advertise on YouTube, Google’s hyper-popular video-hosting site, and only some of them can be controlled with Google’s AdWords PPC platform.
We’ll concentrate on the ones that can be, because advertising on YouTube in featured positions requires a direct contract with YouTube and a commitment of at least $50,000 per month in advertising spending.
But why advertise on YouTube? First, there’s the behemoth’s massive reach.
According to Google, YouTube enjoys the following:
Hundreds of millions of videos viewed daily
Hundreds of thousands of videos uploaded daily
15 hours of video uploaded every minute
So YouTube is an excellent advertising channel if your product or service can benefit from reaching mass audiences of relatively undifferentiated people.
But it’s also possible to target YouTube narrowly. AdWords advertisers can
choose to display their ads to relatively tiny, targeted subsets of YouTube site visitors, as well as to visitors to the site who have chosen to embed YouTube videos on their own sites.
Your text ads may appear embedded within the video itself—within the bottom 20 percent of the overall video-player window. This gets closer attention
Your ads can appear within standard text or banner ad units on sites that have chosen to embed YouTube videos. Google calls these text-heavy publisher content sites.
- Blogspot : Step by step instructions to Start a Free Blog Google Blogger Platform
- Learn How To Make Blog With Google Blogger
- 15 Ways Google Cloud Platform Can Improve Your Business
- Apple:web searches from Siri - Search within iOS and Mac
- Google : $1.1 billion for HTC - Pixel smartphones
- Apple iPhone X - Upcoming iPhone 2017
- Amazon including almost 50000 jobs
- White House:Trump give $1 million as donation to Texas recuperation for Harvey surge help operations
- Trump:In a speech on changing the U.S. tax code
- New Apple watch series 2 all features and review
- Microsoft:ChakraCore with N-API support - ChakraCore v8.2.1
- Things You Must Know About Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- HBO NOW App - Has Been The Best Earning Application In The App Store
- Xbox One X Full Specs
- Apple CEO Tim Cook:I can't help contradicting Trump on Charlottesville