Advertising on YouTube
There are several ways to advertise on YouTube, Google’s hyper-popular video-hosting site, and only some of them can be controlled with Google’s AdWords PPC platform.
We’ll concentrate on the ones that can be, because advertising on YouTube in featured positions requires a direct contract with YouTube and a commitment of at least $50,000 per month in advertising spending.
But why advertise on YouTube? First, there’s the behemoth’s massive reach.
According to Google, YouTube enjoys the following:
Hundreds of millions of videos viewed daily
Hundreds of thousands of videos uploaded daily
15 hours of video uploaded every minute
So YouTube is an excellent advertising channel if your product or service can benefit from reaching mass audiences of relatively undifferentiated people.
But it’s also possible to target YouTube narrowly. AdWords advertisers can
choose to display their ads to relatively tiny, targeted subsets of YouTube site visitors, as well as to visitors to the site who have chosen to embed YouTube videos on their own sites.
Your text ads may appear embedded within the video itself—within the bottom 20 percent of the overall video-player window. This gets closer attention
Your ads can appear within standard text or banner ad units on sites that have chosen to embed YouTube videos. Google calls these text-heavy publisher content sites.
- Barcelona terror attack Thursday - killing at least 12 people and injuring 80
- Some U.S. hotels inns with engaging outdoor restaurants
- User registrations For Nokia 6 on Amazon Over one million
- USA:Applebee's and IHOP plans to close up to 160 restaurants
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 smartphone with 6.30-inch
- Kirkman’s Amazon Prime deal-Develop TV for Amazon
- Disney plan to launch a broadband-delivered video service and featuring Own Movie and Sports Streaming Service
- Google APIs for Android O with Android O All features
- Trump:U.S. Nuclear Arsenal More Powerful
- Wisconsin:Foxconn unveils plan - $10 billion
- T-Mobile 55 Plus
- 10 Best Effective Tips For Healthy Skin
- Uber executives in Singapore decided to continue to rent the cars to drivers
- Apple:Upcoming iOS 11 And iOS 11 new features
- Commission urges President Trump to pronounce crisis over opioid emergency