Google launches tips and tricks website for Android all the users.
Google’s got your back! To make your Android experience better, Google has launched a there new website feature easy to implement tips and tricks for Android users. This website looks inspired from its own Google Tips website, This is provides tips and tricks for all the android users on all platforms using any Google app.
Google’s tips and tricks for website for Android caters to all kinds of users as it works as a guide for laymen as well as has some brilliant tips for pros. This website also saves all the users’ time and energy on it also finding the different tips tricks for Android on different websites.
This website has some also have very generic tips like to save battery, one should also enable the battery saver mode or and also reduce the screen brightness or sync your photos on Google Photos to access your pictures from any device. This website also effectively has everything that you need to know to get the most out of your Android device.
It also covers various facets like privacy and security, battery, camera, voice recognition and assistance, customization, apps, and settings. This home page has a featured section where you see top tip and tricks for different tasks on Android. Other than that, it not only caters for Android smartphones, it also has dedication tip and tricks for Android Wear, Android TV, Android Tablet, and Android Auto as well.
- Google's New DeepMind AI Apps -The Quickest & Easiest Way For Alluring Conduct
- How To Advertising A Business Google AdWords
- Mobile App Marketing Tips Google Play Store
- Google Open Source website
- Google:Voice-based digital assistants
- Google Android OS introduced on 2 billion dynamic gadgets
- How to sign up for a domain with Google Apps
- Google Voice:A phone number forwarding service
- Google:Cloud Vision API
- Google:Launch Android Wear 2.0
- Google Maps rolls out a new feature
- App:Google Now Launcher app Running Android 4.1+
- 5 Solid Reasons Why Google Plus Is Best
- Google Blogger:How To Starting A Blog
- Gmail for Business :signed up for Google Apps