Lenovo Air 13 Pro Is a Competitor New Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air
Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air declaration this Wednesday created a new quite a buzz because of this specifications it is offering at the price. Quite expectedly, fellow laptop-makers were not going to sit back and watch. Lenovo has now announced its Air 13 Pro laptop which features specifications that are quite similar to the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air.
This Lenovo’s Air 13 Pro laptop also comes with a 13.3-inch IPS display and also have a packs an Intel i5-6200U processor inside. This laptop weighs 1.29kg compared with 1.28kg on Mi Notebook Air. This laptop has also have a 256GB of SSD storage and it has also have a 4GB of RAM. Lenovo’s laptop is 1.48cm thin and This laptop features very powerful 2GB NVIDIA GT940MX graphics card.
One feature that distinguishes Lenovo’s laptop from that of Xiaomi is fingerprint recognition.This Fingerprint also recognition is a useful feature and its absence on Mi Notebook Air can possibly tilt the tide in Lenovo’s favour.
This Lenovo’s Air 13 Pro is already available for pre-registration and currently carries a price tag of CNY 4,999 -roughly Rs. 51,400-, This is exactly the same as the price tag on13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air. This laptop selling price for Lenovo’s laptop it will be reportedly shoot up to CNY 5,499 (Rs. 55,400) after the pre-sale period ends.
This Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air might be not have the fingerprint recognition feature but the laptop does have the ability to unlock via the Mi Band 2, enabled by the laptop’s Bluetooth v4.1 connectivity. In terms of competition, it would be fair to say that both these laptops offer really good features for a price that is quite lucrative.
- Lenovo Launch : Lenovo P2 with 5100mAh Battery Coming soon
- Why Is Lenovo K6 Note The Most Trending Thing Now
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Phab2 Pro With RAM 4GB And 16 MP Primary Camera
- Lenovo Launch: Lenovo Phab 2 With 2GB RAM And 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo ZUK Edge to be appeared Next Week
- Lenovo K6 Power This Is Launch In Market With 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Goes on Sale
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India priced Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India
- Lenovo Launched Lenovo A Plus, Lenovo P2 Smartphones
- Lenovo Launched K6, K6 Power, and K6 Note
- Lenovo Launched IdeaCentre Y710 Cube, IdeaCentre AIO Y910 Gaming PCs
- Secure Zone feature coming on Lenovo Vibe K5
- Lenovo Air 13 Pro Is a Competitor New Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air