Details About Lenovo Z2 Plus
Lenovo India has begin sending invites of the introduce of its Z2 Plus smartphone in the country on Thursday. This company is holding a introduce event in New Delhi that’s cadastral to starting at 11:30am IST.
This Chinese consumer electronics giant will be launching the Lenovo Zuk Z2 – which was introduce in China in May this year – as This Lenovo Z2 Plus in India.
Describe the cause behind the rebranding in the country, Anuj Sharma, Head of Product Marketing, Smartphones, Lenovo MBG India told Gadgets 360, “Once we are getting into a specific price band, we want to make sure consumers know the brand. We want to sell the phone. We are not induction This device as token flagship as India is still a big market for us. However, Zuk branding will be there on the box, with the text ‘made by Zuk’ as a hat tip for the Zuk team.”
Lenovo Z2 Plus Memory specifications
This Lenovo Z2 Plus will be start in two variants in the country – 3GB of RAM with 32GB of inbuilt storage, and 4GB of RAM with 64GB of inbuilt storage. Both variants are dual-SIM, and will support 4G SIM cards in one slot, and 3G SIM cards in the other.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Details specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
This Z2 Plus won’t run Cyanogen OS – like the Lenovo Zuk Z1 (Review) did – and will instead come with the Google Now Launcher pre-installed. The company says India-specific features will include gesture shortcuts via the fingerprint scanner. It will also bear a devoted pedometer and come with the company’s new U-Health app.
This Zuk Z2 smartphone introduce in China features a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with 2.5D curved high-fibre glass. It is made by a Snapdragon 820 SoC clocked up to 2.15GHz. This smartphone sports a rear camera 13-megapixel with EIS, an f/2.2 aperture, and PDAF. An front-facing specific 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture round off the optics on board the Zuk Z2. It packs a 3500mAh battery that supports fast charging – charging up to 80 percent in one hour. This Lenovo Zuk Z2‘s connectivity options include offers 4G LTE (with support Indian LTE bands), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1 BLE, and USB 2.0 Type-C port.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Price Detils
For now not much is known about the price of the Z2 Plus. But the Zuk Z2 sells for around $270 in China and if that sort of price holds, the Z2 Plus in India may cost somewhere close to Rs 20,000, which will also make it probably the cheapest phone using Snapdragon 820. The Z1 was introduce at a price of less than Rs 14,000, however that was an unusually aggressive price on the part of Lenovo because it was an old phone. The Z2 Plus will possibly have a more regular price.
- Lenovo Launch : Lenovo P2 with 5100mAh Battery Coming soon
- Why Is Lenovo K6 Note The Most Trending Thing Now
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Phab2 Pro With RAM 4GB And 16 MP Primary Camera
- Lenovo Launch: Lenovo Phab 2 With 2GB RAM And 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo ZUK Edge to be appeared Next Week
- Lenovo K6 Power This Is Launch In Market With 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Goes on Sale
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India priced Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India
- Lenovo Launched Lenovo A Plus, Lenovo P2 Smartphones
- Lenovo Launched K6, K6 Power, and K6 Note
- Lenovo Launched IdeaCentre Y710 Cube, IdeaCentre AIO Y910 Gaming PCs
- Secure Zone feature coming on Lenovo Vibe K5
- Lenovo Air 13 Pro Is a Competitor New Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air