Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India priced Rs 17,999
Lenovo on Now Discover the Z2 Plus smartphone in India,This Zuk Z2 that was launched in China earlier this year. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant, and Rs. 19,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant. This smartphone will be only obtainable via Amazon India from Sunday midnight, This smartphone have Black and White colour variants.
This Lenovo Z2 Plus will not run Cyanogen OS like its predecessor, This Lenovo Zuk Z1 (Review).This is also Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with the company’s own skin atop, This Z2 Plus comes with the Google Now Launcher preloaded. This company is also keep an eye on gesture shortcuts on the Z2 Plus via the fingerprint scanner. This smartphone also sports a dedicated pedometer and industry-grade accelerometer.
This Lenovo smartphone also comes preloaded with the company’s new U-Health app, and the hardware and software together make the smartphone a great activity tracker, Lenovo says. The U-Health app has been developed by the Zuk team. It can track data for steps, distance, running, and other physical activities. The Lenovo Z2 Plus sports a rollcage design, and a fibre glass frame.
This smartphone also have a is a dual-SIM (4G+3G) .This smartphone that also supports Nano-SIM cards. It sports a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display made by Sharp, with a pixel density of 441ppi.This smartphone made by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with either 3GB or 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM. As we mentioned there are two built-in storage variants, 32GB and 64GB, and the storage cannot be expanded.
As far as the cameras are concerned, This Lenovo Z2 Plus packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, dual-LED flash, and electronic image stabilisation (EIS).This smartphone have an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
This Lenovo Z2 Plus runs Android and is made by a 3500mAh battery that also features an intelligent charge cut-off feature to ensure the battery does not overcharge. This smartphone Connectivity options on board include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and 4G. Also have Sensors include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
This company is also keep an eye on the U Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor on the home button, which is claimed to deliver 99.7 percent accuracy, get better with time with its self-learning module, and work with sweaty hands as well. Lenovo is also declare a Chrono Case (Rs. 1,299), Skullcandy Ando earphones (Rs. 1,299) additionally alongside, noting that the smartphone does not ship with earphones in the box. The company will be bundling a Stealth Case worth Rs. 699 alongside.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Specification
- Lenovo Launch : Lenovo P2 with 5100mAh Battery Coming soon
- Why Is Lenovo K6 Note The Most Trending Thing Now
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Phab2 Pro With RAM 4GB And 16 MP Primary Camera
- Lenovo Launch: Lenovo Phab 2 With 2GB RAM And 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo ZUK Edge to be appeared Next Week
- Lenovo K6 Power This Is Launch In Market With 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Lenovo Launch:Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro Goes on Sale
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India priced Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Launched in India
- Lenovo Launched Lenovo A Plus, Lenovo P2 Smartphones
- Lenovo Launched K6, K6 Power, and K6 Note
- Lenovo Launched IdeaCentre Y710 Cube, IdeaCentre AIO Y910 Gaming PCs
- Secure Zone feature coming on Lenovo Vibe K5
- Lenovo Air 13 Pro Is a Competitor New Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air