Microsoft Surface Pro 5
Microsoft is declare to be working on a new model of its Microsoft Surface Pro tablet that’s set to arrive in the first quarter of 2017.
Microsoft new Surface Pro 5 model 2-in-1 will sport an UHD 4K display and magnetic charging stylus, with Pegatron Technology that will manufacture the device, DigiTimes reported on Friday citing a Chinese-language Economic Daily News report.
Microsoft launched the Surface Pro 4 (Review) back in October 2015. This is also sports 12.3-inch (2736×1824 pixel) PixelTouch display with a 3:2 aspect ratio. Microsoft model display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 – which as the company noted is only 0.4mm thick. Microsoft was launched with a new Surface Pen that came with an eraser and could detect 1,024 points of pressure.
This Surface Pro 4 ships with a choice of Intel’s 6th-generation Core processors, from Core M3, to Core i5 and Core i7. This model also configurations are made by Intel HD Graphics 515, Intel HD Graphics 520, and Intel Iris Graphics respectively.
Microsoft model features a full-size USB 3.0 port, a microSD card reader, a 3.5-mm headset jack, a Mini DisplayPort, a Type Cover port, and SurfaceConnect port. Microsoft claims the Surface Pro 4 will offer up to 9 hours of battery life. It bears an 8-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The company is also reportedly planning a new Surface Pen to support the Surface Pro 5 that would use magnetic charging – a first for the company’s Surface Pro line.
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Features Details
- Microsoft Wants to Get Its Products Into Kids' Classrooms
- Adobe and Microsoft are jointly working on artificial intelligence
- Microsoft:Windows 10 Cloud
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5 to Launch in Q1 2017
- HP and Microsoft are taking a shot at new purchaser review Windows 10 phone
- Microsoft Office apps for Android
- Microsoft Lumia 950 price is £350
- Microsoft's Word Flow Keyboard Comes into iOS
- Microsoft's cloud storage service OneDrive announced free storage from 15GB to 5GB
- Microsoft's upcoming Skype Universal app self-adapting ui
- Microsoft Android apps to Windows
- Microsoft Hub Keyboard-app for Android
- HTC devices and applications with Windows 10 Mobile and Microsoft services
- Microsoft Lumia Phone X mistakenly revealed by the Chinese unit
- Microsoft's Windows 10 platform is the push towards the new Universal Windows apps platform.