Moto Z Series Launch in India October 4
Moto Z series, this is discover at the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June, is set to launch in India on October 4. Motorola India’s official Twitter handle confirmed the launch event on October 4. Additionally, this company also started sending ‘Block your date’ invitations for the launch event.
As of now, it’s not clear which smartphones from the Moto Z series will be launched in India – the Moto Z, this Moto Z Force, or the Moto Z Play – or if all three are going to make their way into the country. To recall, Lenovo India had in June confirmed that the Moto Z along with the magnetic Snap-on back panels, the Moto Mods, would launch in India by October. this Moto Z Play, a more affordable variant of the Moto Z modular smartphone was announced at IFA 2016.
This is also Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, the Moto Z features a fingerprint scanner on the home button, sports a USB Type-C port, and doesn’t include the 3.5mm headphone jack. It features a 5.5-inch QHD Amoled display, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM, and a choice of 32GB or 64GB of storage, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 2TB). It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and laser autofocus, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with front flash. It packs a 2600mAh battery that can deliver up to 30 hours of battery life, with TurboPower charging to give 8 hours of battery life in 15 minutes.
This Motorola Moto Z Force, on the other hand, features Moto ShatterShield technology for its display, which the company says will not crack or shatter. It sports a larger 3500mAh battery. Rest of the specifications are same as the Moto Z. this biggest highlight of the Moto Z series is the Moto Mods which connect to the 16 dots at the rear. At launch, Lenovo launched the JBL SoundBoost, the Moto Insta-Share Projector, and the Power Pack.
- Motorola Released : Motorola Moto G5 And Motorola Moto G5 Plus Full Specification
- Motorola Launch : Moto G5 Price And Features Details
- General Motors:Invest $1 billion in U.S. and thousands of information technology jobs
- Motorola Launch : Motorola Moto M metal-clad smartphone With 4GB RAM
- Moto M launch:With 3050mAh Battery
- Moto Z Series Launch in India October 4
- Moto Z Play First Impressions
- Moto E3 Launch in India on September 19
- Moto E3 Power Goes on Sale With 3500mAh Battery
- Moto Z Play Specifications, features
- Motorola Moto E3
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus top-end smartphone Specifications
- Motorola trademarks Moto Z, launch June 9
- Motorola Moto G4 to now launch on May 17.
- Motorola Moto X