WhatsApp is the most utilized instant messenger in world. There are also have numerous things we might want to see on WhatsApp, yet the truth of the matter is that the Facebook-possessed organization has been making a great deal of consistent enhancements. At present , you can also do things like make a video call, or include a GIF, and a ton more. Here are a portion of the not really clear WhatsApp highlights that you may not know about, but rather will discover valuable.
1) Two-factor confirmation
Presently, WhatsApp took off two-factor confirmation for its service. On the off chance that you review, there’s no username and password you have to utilize WhatsApp - you simply need to sort your telephone number and check it by means of an OTP SMS. In the event that somebody takes your telephone, regardless of the possibility that the telephone is secured, they could take out your SIM card and place it in an alternate telephone. With simply that much exertion, they would have entry to your WhatsApp account, as it would simply require a SMS to check the new telephone. By empowering two-factor confirmation, you can shield yourself from such fake conduct, as it will request that you set a six digit password, which WhatsApp will ask each time you attempt to re-confirm your record. Furthermore, in the event that you overlook your password, there’s an approach to reset it by means of email as well.
2) Reply to a specific message in a group chat
This may have transpired – while bantering, you answer somewhat later, and it leaves the opposite side pondering about the specific circumstance. In WhatsApp discussions, press and hang on a specific line of content, and hit the regressive bolt catch that shows up on top on Android (or tap “answer” on an iPhone). This gives you a chance to cite the specific message in a discussion, which you can remark on. Likewise, tapping on a cited WhatsApp answer look over the discussion to the position of the first message.
3) Find out who’s read your message in a group chat
In a one-on-one discussion, it is anything but difficult to make sense of whether the beneficiary has perused your WhatsApp message, on account of the blue hued twofold tick image. However, in a WhatsApp amass discussion, it’s not as clear to tell who precisely from the gathering has perused your message. There’s really a simple approach to locate this out – press and hold the message and hit the “i” catch on the top on Android (‘data’ on an iPhone). Here, you’ll get the opportunity to perceive what number of individuals from the WhatsApp assemble have perused this specific message. In iOS, you can likewise simply hold and drag the message to one side to go to that menu.
4) Listen to voice messages discreetly
A few people lean toward sending WhatsApp voice messages as opposed to writing content. A typical issue with this is hitting the “play” catch makes the voice message play on the speakerphone of course. This might be an issue when you’re in the region of others and would favor on the off chance that they didn’t hear it.
The arrangement is straightforward – quite recently hit the “Play” catch and put the telephone to your ear – it will consequently change from speakerphone to the earpiece and play the WhatsApp voice message back there.
5) Manipulate text for better emphasis
Certain language structure you can apply to control content for better accentuation on WhatsApp. For instance, applying a reference bullet previously, then after the fact words (e.g *like so*) makes them show up in strong in the WhatsApp discussion. Also, including underscores (e.g _like this_) makes content show up emphasized, and words encased inside two tilde images (~) strikes them off.
6) Message a user in a group to get their attention
Last however not the slightest, including a @name in a WhatsApp bunch discussion lets you alarm different clients that they’ve been said inside a gathering, like @mentions on Twitter.
- Backdoor passage access to WhatsApp? Rudd's call proposes a murky handle of encryption
- Six New WhatsApp Features Are Added Presently
- WhatsApp allows to use messenger without the internet
- WhatsApp may soon permit you to renounce or alter messages you have officially sent to different contacts
- WhatsApp Video Calling Facility Available Now
- WhatsApp-new features for iPhone
- WhatsApp testing video calls
- WhatsApp Tipped to added Passcode Protection Feature for Chats
- FreedomPop Unlimited Free WhatsApp Access Over 30 Countries
- WhatsApp for iPhone Gets a Voicemail Feature That's Identical to Voice Message
- WhatsApp May Be Coming Soon Get a New Font
- WhatsApp users could soon be able to share and listen to music directly in the messaging app
- WhatsApp on Windows: How to use it
- BlackBerry is depressed to the WhatsApp but Facebook are also decided to end support the BlackBerry OS 10 services by the end of the year 2016.
- WhatsApp stop supporting for BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Phone devices