Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specifications And Mi Note 2 Launch Date Leaked
Xiaomi uncovered the Redmi Note 4 in China in two RAM/storage bundles. This Xiaomi Redmi 4 was tipped two be start alongside, but that didn’t happen. Now, This Redmi 4 has been listed on Chinese telecommunications certification site Tenaa, revealing key features details. Even the Mi Note 2 was prospective to launch on Friday, but now new leaks now hint at new launch dates – possibly September 14 or 24.
Start with Redmi 4, This smartphone is listed with model number 201606. It will be made obtainable in Gold and Silver colour variants, and looks quite similar to the Redmi Note 4. It is expected to sport a 5-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) display. It is pegged to be powered by a 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor. This refutes the previous rumour of a Snapdragon 625 processor.
- Xiaomi Launch :Xiaomi Mi 6 Price Details
- Xiaomi Launched : Xiaomi Mi 5c With Price,Release Date Details
- Xiaomi Launch: Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 5c Specifications and Other Details
- Xiaomi Launch : Xiaomi Redmi 5 Specifications
- Redmi Launched : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X With Price Details
- Xiaomi Launched : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 With Full Specifications And Price Details
- Xiaomi launches:Mi TV 4 Estimated Price well under $2,000 65-inch
- Xiaomi launch : Xiaomi Mi6
- Xiaomi Launch : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 With 13-megapixel Rear Camera
- Xiaomi Launches : Xiaomi 20000mAh Mi Power Bank With Quick Charge
- Xiaomi Mi Launch : Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 With Windows 10And 8GB RAM Rumoured to Launch
- Xiaomi Launch:Xiaomi Mi 5c With 3GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Xiaomi launched:Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 With 6.44-inch Screen
- Xiaomi launched:Xiaomi Mi MIX Nano With 5.5-inch Screen
- Xiaomi Launched: Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specifications And Mi Note 2 Price Details
This Redmi 4 will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, and pack a 4000mAh battery. This smartphone also offer 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. This image in the listing unveils the fingerprint scanner at the back. Foregoing reports claim that the Redmi 4 is expected to be priced at CNY 699 (approximately Rs. 7,000).
Forthcoming to the Mi Note 2, AndroidPure has got hold of two leaks that provide conflicting launch dates. This first one appear from Weibo, and claims that the Mi Note 2 will launch on September 14. The other one comes in the form of a promo poster claiming the launch date to be on September 24. We aren’t sure which on to believe, but the September 24 date falls on a Saturday, and it should be unlikely for Xiaomi to launch the Mi Note 2 on a weekend. In any case, Xiaomi could also be opening the Mi Note 2 on September 14, and making it available in the market on September 24. Of course, all of this is mere speculation, and should be taken as such.
Past leaks suggest that the Mi Note 2 is expected to sport a dual-edge screen and a dual camera setup at the back. It is prospective to feature an all metal body, and a 5.5-inch Oled screen. It is prospective to come in 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage and 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage bundles. It is to be powered by a Snapdragon 821 chipset, a USB Type-C port, 3600mAh battery, two speaker grilles, and a fingerprint sensor at the front. The 64GB is expected to be priced at CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 25,000) and the 128GB variant should be priced at CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 28,000).