Google Station Will Public Wi-Fi to School, Malls, and Other Places in India
Google, a unit of Alphabet Inc , said on Tuesday it discover Google Station in India, a service that aims to deepen its reach across the country, as the search giant seeks to bring more people on to its Google platform.
Under this service, Google will roll-out Wi-Fi hot spots in places frequented by a large number of people, such as malls and transit stations, and in social hangout locations such as cafes and universities, the company said on Tuesday.
“The goal is to give people many hot spots within a few minutes walk from their home, university, or workplace, unified by a simple login process that works across all of them,” Caesar Sengupta, Vice-President, Next Billion Users at Google was quoted as saying in the statement.
Google presently offers free Wi-Fi to access at 53 railway stations across India and plans to scale up the service to 100 by year-end, this company said.
Sengupta also said the company is also looking at monetising the service it offers at railway stations.
Google Station will also it to be launched in Indonesia and Philippines in future, this company also declare said.
- Blogspot : Step by step instructions to Start a Free Blog Google Blogger Platform
- Learn How To Make Blog With Google Blogger
- 15 Ways Google Cloud Platform Can Improve Your Business
- Google : $1.1 billion for HTC - Pixel smartphones
- Google APIs for Android O with Android O All features
- Google's New DeepMind AI Apps -The Quickest & Easiest Way For Alluring Conduct
- How To Advertising A Business Google AdWords
- Mobile App Marketing Tips Google Play Store
- Google Open Source website
- Google:Voice-based digital assistants
- Google Android OS introduced on 2 billion dynamic gadgets
- How to sign up for a domain with Google Apps
- Google Voice:A phone number forwarding service
- Google:Cloud Vision API
- Google:Launch Android Wear 2.0